Because of all the things happening in my life right now, I am resigning one of my positions at For Keeps Sake. Athough I will still teach classes, beginning in June I will no longer be behind the counter.
For Keeps Sake just posted this amazing opportunity:
Become Part of the FOR KEEPS SAKE Team!
For Keeps Sake
is seeking friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working, creative individuals to join our sales staff.
- Create a positive and friendly atmosphere for customers
- Assist customers with creative ideas and product selection
- Ability to handle the fast paced setting of a busy retail store
- All aspects of sales with cash register/POS system and promotion of events
- Self-starter, willing to take the initiative and work well independently in a changing environment
- Detail-oriented, Organized, Accurate AND Fast
- All areas of data entry, receiving and stocking merchandise
- Display, merchandise and maintenance of displays and product
- Assembly and packaging of merchandise and page kits
- Enthusiastic, friendly customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-task and work cohesively as a team member
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50lbs of weight
- Retail sales and data entry experience preferred
- Knowledge of stamping and/or scrapbooking
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during all hours of store operations Sunday - Saturday, 9:30am - 9pm or later for special events.
- Work days and times do vary week to week.
For Keeps Sake is a unique papercrafting retail environment dedicated to our customers and a positive experience for all who visit our store. A primary focus of this job is to interact with customers to accommodate their needs for product and education in the stamping, scrapbooking, and papercrafting arenas.
Applications are available at For Keeps Sake.
No phone inquiries.
Application process requires the submission of color-copied sample(s) of papercrafting abilities
attached to the application. These samples will not be returned.
Applications must be received no later than Sunday, June 9th
and interviews will be conducted
Tuesday and Wednesday, June 11th and 12th
upon completion of application reviews and phone contact.
If you think this position is one in which you will be strictly at the register, or be able to work on your crafting projects during work hours, this job is not for you!
This is NOT a seasonal position.
Stop in and pick up your application today.
I've had a blast working at For Keeps Sake the past 10 years and made wonderful friends who have enriched my life in many different ways. Hope you will consider becoming part of the team.