Save the date: Saturday, July 8
(Note: the shine you see is from the glass frame that encloses the scene)
Where: Checkered Cottage - Kirkwood MO
Time: 10:30 ~ 3:30
Wanted to give you a heads up on this workshop.
The good news: Here's the preview
The bad news: I'm still adding dimensional snow drifts and baubles.
(Those will be ready by class time)
This is a 10" X 9" shadowbox (including the *feet*)
and is 5" deep.
It has a hinged glass frame that covers the winter scene.
Inside, there's a sleigh complete with Christmas tree, twigs and wreath
that hides the mechanism for the twinkling Prima lumies.
Sign up by calling
Checkered Cottage ~ 314-909-7233
Class Cost: $55
Class supply list:
- Craft Mat a must!
- Paper Trimmer
- 3 Adhesives: Beacon 3-in-1 or Fabri-Tac and Score Tape 1" and 1/2" and Art Glitter Glue
- Silver Medium Point Marker. I recommend Pen-Touch
- Glue Gun & glue sticks
- Black Ink pad & Applicator
- Paint Brush: #4 flat
- Small Glue Dots
- Palette Knife
- Marvy Snow Pen
- Gloves if you want to save a manicure
- Stickles: Star Dust or similar