Well, here I am up and ready to watch a wedding. I love all the festivities and most of all the dresses. If you follow my blog, you probably guessed that I didn't set my alarm. I think I have an internal alarm and was up at 2:45 a.m. to kit and watch the goings-on.
This Saturday (May 30) is another one of my bookbinding classes. It is sold out (thank you!). Here's what you need to bring if you're attending class:
- Basic supplies: cutter; scissors; ruler; pencil; piercer; Crop-a-dile; sandpaper; adhesives (both wet and dry adhesives)
- Brown, black and red inks with ink applicator
- When bookbinding, I like to use a good wet adhesive like a bookbinding adhesive. We will be using quite a bit so bring a full bottle!
- Bookbinding needle (this is a needle with a large eye)
- I used several large background stamps such as music, writing, numbers, etc. If you have some that you don't mind sharing, it will make the stamping portion of class move along a bit faster.
- Edge distresser
- Small scallop scissors
- Your LUNCH: There are plenty of restaurants near For Keeps Sake. We will take 20-30 minutes for lunch (we have lots to do in class today!) so if you'd like to bring your lunch, you may use our fridge and microwave. There is a St. Louis Bread Co right up the street and are able to make a lunch early in the morning. There is a really good Chinese restaurant next door to For Keeps Sake.
Off to the wedding! See you Saturday at 10:30 am.