Beautiful Graphic 45 Place In Time papers
make up this everlasting flip calendar workshop.
If you're joining me tomorrow please bring
- Cutter & scissors (you will be cutting out very small things = precision scissors)
- Adhesive (both wet such as Beacon 3-in-1 and dry such as tape runner)
- Pop-ups for raising images
- Decorative edge scissors with a stamp edge
- Snow pen (if you have one)
Please note optionals:
- I used Copic Markers and Tombow markers to color in some of the calendar pages. This can be done at home later if you wish.
- Add Stickles where desired (can be completed later).
- We probably won't finish this in today's workshop. However you will be receiving colored pictures of each page.
BYO lunch or stop at one of the nearby restaurants.
You are welcome to use our fridge and microwave.
See you tomorrow
4530 Lemay Ferry Rd - St. Louis MO 63129