Hope you can join me
June 10 @ Checkered Cottage, Kirkwood MO
10:30 - 4:30
for this adorable mini-book
Prima Marketing with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.
We'll create this mini from scratch
using a very simple bookbinding technique
and pre-cut, pre-scored base pages.
Please bring to the mini-book class:
- Craft Mat
- Paper Trimmer
- Scissors for fussy cutting
- Ruler & Pencil
- Black Foam Tape
- Decorative border punch (not a deep one)
- Score Board
- Edge Distresser
- Broad tip gold leaf pen (We'll be painting the back of the window.)
- Adhesives as follows: Frank Garcia's 1" and 1/4" Artisan tape and Beacon 3-in-1 or Beacon Fabri-Tac and Art Glitter Glue & a tape runner. If you don't have Frank Garcia's tape, you can use Sookwang or similar.
- Bone Folder
- Distress Ink: Black Soot & Corduroy (or any medium brown color)
- Baby wipes