Basic Supply List (These are supplies we use in almost every workshop I teach):
- Paper Trimmer (12" recommended)
- Scissors: precision tips for fussy cutting and stamp edge scissors
- Adhesive: both wet & dry
- Crafty Foam Tape (dimensional pop-ups)
- Paper Piercer
- Pencil & Ruler (recommend Tim Holtz ruler)
- Edge Distresser
- Ink and applicators to match project papers
In addition to the above supplies, you may need special supplies. Please check below the class photo to see what else may be needed. Thank you!
The following workshops will be taught at
Wednesday, September 14 @ 6 pm: Heritage Layout/Travel Theme:
+ Gold Leaf Pen
+ wet glue to glue metal charms
+ Vintage Photo Distress Ink pad and applicator
Friday, September 16 @ 10:30 am:
Graphic 45 Tags & Cards for October
Friday, September 16 @ 1:30 pm:
Graphic 45 Tags & Cards for November
Note: Since I'm out of town teaching for Prima in October,
we will have 2 Graphic 45 workshops in one day.
Basic supplies needed (see list at the top of this post).
Saturday, October 1 @ 10:30 am: Checkered Cottage, Kirkwood MO
I'm adding a workshop to the Checkered Cottage line-up. Learn to create these gorgeous Heartfelt Creations flowers using their poinsettie dies and stamps.
You'll need to bring:
- Paper Trimmer
- Adhesive (wet & dry)
- Stylus with a large ball & mat (available for purchase at Checkered Cottage)
- White gesso (if you have it or you can use mine)
and if you want to go a bit over the edge with these (always fun!), get in the garage and see if you have any leftover tube grouting or similar. I've also used Texture Magic. Anything that will dry quickly and can build up underneath the petals. It's a way to do old-fashioned tole with flowers!