Basic Supply List (These are supplies we use in almost every workshop I teach):
- Paper Trimmer (12" recommended)
- Scissors: precision tips for fussy cutting and stamp edge scissors
- Adhesive: both wet & dry
- Crafty Foam Tape (dimensional pop-ups)
- Paper Piercer
- Pencil & Ruler (recommend Tim Holtz ruler)
- Edge Distresser
- Ink and applicators to match project papers
The following workshops will be taught at Checkered Cottage, Kirkwood MO.
July 13, 2016: Heritage Layout @ 6 pm:
It's all about the 4th of July and celebrating this country! Suitable for both heritage photos or today's photos, there's plenty of room for your favorites and journaling.
BYO: Basic Supplies (see list at the top of this post) + mouse pad and large stylus.
July 15, 2016: Graphic 45 Tags/Cards @ 10:30 am and 1:30 pm:
Because I will be out of town in August
we will be working on both August & September tags.
August tags - 10:30 to 12:30
September tags - 1:30 to 3:30
Many of the tags are interactive including
pockets, mini cards and glass slides.
Supply List for the Graphic 45 Tag Class:
- Basics (see list at the top of this post)
- Mini scallop scissors for stamps
- Score Board (mini size will be fine)
- Black Distress Stain (we'll be staining/painting chipboard)
- Black Sharpie Marker (for getting in tiny creases of the chipboard. I used a medium point but any will do.)
- Distress Ink Pads I used: Black, Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge