Join me on
Saturday, February 11 @ Checkered Cottage
where we'll combine the beautiful new
Graphic 45 Nature's Sketchbook
Maya Road chipboard book and Prima Marketing flowers.
Please bring to class:
- Craft mat
- Paper Trimmer
- Scissors for fussy cutting and regular scissors
- Ink to match project: black or dark brown will do. Just enough to cover the white core edges
- Adhesive: Strong wet glue such as Beacon 3-in-1 or Beacon Fabri-Tac + tape runners (you'll need a lot of tape).
- Corner rounder
- Paper Piercer
- Crafty Foam Tape (preferably black)
- Scor-Board (a small one will do if you have one)
- Pre-painted Maya Road books
Let's have some fun! See you Saturday.
I'll be teaching
A Nature's Sketchbook Portfolio
Saturday, March 11 @ Checkered Cottage
and save the date for . . .
Saturday, April 22 when we'll create a
Home Decor Greenhouse
complete with gorgeous
Prima Marketing flowers.