Even though I'm still tweaking this project
Christmas In July Workshop
July 8 @ Checkered Cottage - Kirkwood MO
10:30 to 3:30
This project will include everything you see in the photo above
Prima fairy lights that will light up the buildings
a glass frame to cover the shadowbox.
The three dimensional sleigh includes
a miniature Christmas tree
and a decorative wreath.
Please bring to class:
- Craft Mat a must!
- Paper Trimmer
- 3 Adhesives: Beacon 3-in-1 or Fabri-Tac and Score Tape 1" and 1/2" and Art Glitter Glue
- Silver Medium Point Marker. I recommend Pen-Touch
- Glue Gun & glue sticks
- Black Ink pad & Applicator
- Paint Brush: #4 flat
- Small Glue Dots
- Palette Knife
- Marvy Snow Pen
- Gloves if you want to save a manicure
- Stickles: Star Dust or similar