Please bring to class a Basic Supply List:
- Paper Trimmer (12" recommended)
- Scissors: precision tips for fussy cutting and stamp edge scissors
- Adhesive: both wet & dry
- Crafty Foam Tape (dimensional pop-ups)
- Paper Piercer
- Pencil & Ruler (recommend Tim Holtz ruler)
- Edge Distresser
- Ink and applicators to match project papers (I used a basic brown like Vintage Photo)
We'll be using 7 Gypsies Ordre du Jour new papers and embellishments along with Gypsy Soul Laser Cut leaves to create this 2016 calendar book.
Can't wait to put this calendar junque journal together with you. IMPORTANT NOTE: You may add anything you want to this book and we'll bind it in class. So if you have any old envelopes, special papers or mementos, bring them with you and make this project your own.
See you at
Checkered Cottage - Kirkwood MO