This post features ideas using
leftover bits and pieces from your
Graphic 45 Card Kit
- Begin with a piece of cardstock cut 5" W x 8-1/4" T. Trim the two top corners to resemble a tag.
- Fold up the bottom of the tag about 3" to create a pocket.
- Locate two pieces of leftover Time To Flourish from your kit. They should be about 3" T x 8" W. I used the two shown in the photo below and cut to 3" T x 5" W. Cover the bottom pocket with one piece and the top of the tag with another piece.
- Keeping the pocket folded up, staple the pocket closed at the top right and left corner of the pocket.
5. Next go through your leftovers and find any cut-aparts that have months and notation lines. I used these:
6. Go through the Time To Flourish scraps again and choose some of your favorite images.
7. Using contrasting leftovers and your favorite border punch, add a border at the top of the pocket and at the top of the tag. Use a piece of ribbon from the kit to adhere to the pocket border. Add two images to the lower right pocket and a flower from your own stash and the pocket is complete!
8. Add the cut apart tags back into the pocket and your "stuffed pocket" is complete.
Use it to send to someone special,
as a page in your art book or junk journal,
or in your planner.
OH . . . speaking of planners, don't miss my next
"Do you have a minute"
Thanks for visiting today!