This post may be inspiration for your Graphic 45 Card Club Kit leftovers.
The ideas are designed to be completed in just a few minutes.
Hidden Paper Clips
For this project you will need:
- Scraps from your Graphic 45 Let It Bee card kit
- Paper clip of any size, one for each hidden paper clip you want to make. I like to use the large size (2" clips)
1. Cut 2 pieces of Let It Bee scraps: one that is 4" x 2-3/4" and one that is 4-1/4" x 2-3/4". (The smaller piece won't be seen when this is complete.) Fold each in half.
3. Place wet glue on one side of the small piece and over the paper clip and glue to the inside of the larger scrap. Then repeat with the opposite side so that the larger piece completely covers the paper clip piece.
HINT: Instead of 2 pieces of decorative cardstock, you can use one piece of decorative cardstock for the outside and a piece of regular printer paper for the inside. I like to use two pieces of cardstock as it makes the entire clip a little stronger. And, of course, your cardstock can be cut any size you wish.
4. Add decorative elements to the outside of your clip. I've also made larger clips and added pockets with tiny tucks inside the pocket.
Use these in your planner,
a greeting card to hold money or a gift card,
in your mini books or junk journals.
The possibilities are endless.